Could a potential 10,000 Bot farm be possible with the new cryptos?

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by beyond blue, May 17, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - May 17, 2017 at 9:50 PM
  2. beyond blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

beyond blue Member

2 currencies come to mind for this application Golem, and Siacoin. Since you can rent out CPU and soon GPU via golem to mine tokens, could you potentially use the computing power to run an automatic script. 2 benefits would arise from this, 1. every bot would be on a completely unique ip, 2. contracts would be cheap af, and would instantly pay out.

Good now I grabbed your attention, get your head out of your ass.
    runescape gold is not the future, but this global p2p sharing of computation power can have some serious applications.

1. AI, the concept of AI would require extensive coding and computation power to run. ( long long not realistic theory)
    2. Biomedic, oooh this is where it gets intersting DNA Sequencing, to high tech technology requiring extensive computation power. imagine the technology that could be applied to the medical and pharmecutical field if you had the computation power of potentially every computer in the world.

WOW, so could this potentially be the next step to the future?>?
    who knew cryptocurrency could do this?

maybe it isnt, and you might not make a good return on your investment ( better than you blowing it on blackjack and poker ), andddd maybe it does do something to make a significant impact on the world...

Golem ---> next google. potential to make $$$$$, at the risk of $. look at how the small the market cap still is for this currency it is ranked #76, just by it popping up to #20+ u would be making an INSANE return on invesetment. and oh what happens if this tech is applied worldwide in every tech sector. WE DROWN IN MONEY, THATS RIGHT U SON OF A BITCHES, BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE PLANET.

Boys and girls, invest now. and dont look at this currency again. forget about it.
    One day we will rule the world. cryptos are gainig ground quick, act too late and no one is gonna wait..
    TO MARS WE GO..

3. Unread #2 - May 18, 2017 at 6:12 AM
  4. Milotic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Milotic Hero

With computing power like this I can channel my inner autism to learn all the digits of pi and recite them til I die

5. Unread #3 - May 18, 2017 at 2:59 PM
  6. beyond blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

beyond blue Member

up 20% since post

< Market Price Weekly Prediction Thread for [XRP/SC/XLM] | My prediction on VTC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site