Corona virus? Thoughts? Man made or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BarrageFreeze, Mar 22, 2020.

?

Do you think corona virus is man made?

1. Yes

53.5%
  2. No

46.5%
  1. Unread #21 - Mar 25, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  2. Vul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    iverakan#0226

Vul Apprentice
    Banned

It's a bat coronavirus, it originated from the Huanen wet market supposedly which is the most likely scenario because those wet markets are fucking FILTHY. Literally a goldmine of possible zoonotic shifts lol.

If it escaped from a lab... well, it still wasn't created there. There have been tests performed on it, yes, but it didn't originate from a man-made experiment.

Like S said, this spread is mostly due to the fault of governmental ignorance. China in particular, because locking down their country would have drastically reduced the spread (cos a shit ton of carriers came from China and infected multiple countries, Chinese or not lol it happened).

Denying the existence of COVID-19 is what caused this mess, Chinese govt covering it up did the world no fucking favors, now they're trying to blame it on the USA or w/e. Conspiracy theorists are now dismissing the factual origin of the virus for "omg man-made". No, it's a zoonotic coronavirus. It came from an animal.

There are similar viruses in snakes.

Also before anyone tries to use this as an argument; the Hantavirus shit from the rat the dude ate is bc of an infected rat being eaten/inhaling shit fumes from the rat, Hantavirus isn't a "new" virus. I see conspiracy theorists posting shit on Twitter about this and it's just... wow ya'll dumb lmao. People literally eating live rats raw and whole by ripping their heads off and you guys think this was man-made? Inhaling fumes from rat feces or eating infected rats causes that virus, not ... man-made shit. It's literally non-contagious.

^ Lvl 75 Def and Frost like this.
  3. Unread #22 - Mar 26, 2020 at 3:48 AM
  4. BarrageFreeze
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User

BarrageFreeze Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Chinese need to fix up in the foods they eat and the way some of them live. End of the day this has effected the whole world and if nothing changes it'll happen again. And other countries that live like this, There government need to take action rather than fucking covering it up. Look at the hell its caused world wide and the lives lost. I'm sorry but someone needs to put a stop to the filth they live in. No offence intended here this goes for other countries to. Nobody else eats raw shit that you shouldnt eat..

5. Unread #23 - Apr 6, 2020 at 12:35 AM
  6. vaughn78
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Christmas 2019

vaughn78 Active Member

I don't think its man made but a neglect on hygiene and safety of handing food. It has been documented 5-10 years ago that something like this would happen if the ways of human beings aren't changed.

^ Vul likes this.
  7. Unread #24 - Apr 6, 2020 at 2:22 PM
  8. BarrageFreeze
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

BarrageFreeze Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Can't see this ending anytime soon

9. Unread #25 - Apr 6, 2020 at 9:03 PM
  10. NastyJuice
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    NastyJuice#2505

NastyJuice Newcomer
    $5 USD Donor New

There seems to be a lot of covering up going on but I personally don't believe it was man made. I watched a video recently showing a lab of diagnostic microbiology less than a mile away from where the virus was thought to have first been contracted (Wuhan Wet Market), perhaps a leak from the lab?

11. Unread #26 - Apr 7, 2020 at 5:41 AM
  12. BarrageFreeze
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

BarrageFreeze Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Why are they messing about with something like this in a lab though?

13. Unread #27 - Apr 7, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  14. owned
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    igotowned
    OG Club Christmas 2013 Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Winter Olympics 2022 Member of the Month Winner March Madness Community Development Team Member Easter 2020
    Christmas 2021 Valentine's Day 2022 Easter 2022 Summer 2022 Halloween 2022 Christmas 2022 (2) St. Patrick's Day 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2023 (2) Valentine's Day 2023 (2) Summer 2023
    Easter 2023 (2) Potamus Sythe's 15th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster Secret Santa 2023 Christmas 2023 (2) Poképedia Halloween 2023 (2)

owned RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    IGotOwned Donor Pirate Cracker Head

To those saying there are several strains/types of a novel coronavirus & that it's been scientifically proven to originate in bats:

If someone were planning on creating and releasing a virus, of course they would make it look as "naturally occurring" as possible. Heck, IF (big if) that is the case, they probably used bats to do it. Of course it's going to look like it wasn't lab made.

I have no interest in going down the rabbit hole, but there are some pretty eerie connections here. To blindly say that there is no chance of foul play is naive.

Here's a quick and interesting read.
    The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds The Pirbright Institute, patent owners of Coronavirus. Gates' Foundation was directly involved in “Event 201,” a “Global Pandemic Exercise,” simulating a global Coronavirus pandemic that starts off in Wuhan, and the simulation happened Oct 18-27 in Wuhan. • /s/Collusion

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  15. Unread #28 - Apr 7, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  16. MasterofMagic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MasterofMagic#5773

MasterofMagic Active Member

so i can not understand this china its rates are not rising at all but look at the european countries or america the worldwide infection of mankind is already over 1 million people, i also do not believe in one aspect that the virus is derived from animals , There is a lot of evidence where you can look, where it is also shown that people invented it. God protect and

17. Unread #29 - Apr 17, 2020 at 10:48 PM
  18. Abe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Abe#4515

Abe Previously known as abeno1

Something like this can't be by man because it is way bigger than man and man can't control.

19. Unread #30 - Apr 19, 2020 at 3:15 AM
  20. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

If the virus was actually man-made, cloning markers would be visible in the gene sequence of the virus.

Source: Ask anyone who has an understanding of virology.

^ Cakes and G4ng like this.
  21. Unread #31 - Apr 20, 2020 at 6:34 AM
  22. jimbandz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    JimBandz#7172
    <3 n4n0 (2)

jimbandz Active Member
    $200 USD Donor New

I think that it was made in a lab in Wuhann China and it wasnt disposed of properly and with their government being a Communist dictatorship they tried to cover up or lie about the incident because they didnt want any of their foreign investors to find out and cut ties or stop giving them money. Just my opinion. Sorta like when BTC dropped in value and everyone panic sold while the Chinese bought and re sold it back to us for a profit. Im just a good ol american, but I dont trust Socialst/Communist regimes. We must stay strong and prevent the Domino effect!

23. Unread #32 - Apr 30, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  24. Tz GP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Homosex Potamus

Tz GP Tz GP & Acc Sales
    $300 USD Donor New

I don’t know but when I see people with radiation meters that are going off on a mad one anywhere near a 5g tower makes me think. Oh and then they disguise some 5g towers as trees with leaves and shit? Wtf? Oh and then all the birds dropping dead. Oh and that were on lockdown and rolling out 5g is apparently essential work, can’t wait a month if we’re in a pandemic? That’s not even half of what’s happening in the uk

Not to mention covid19. It goes on the death certificate of anyone who tests positive for something that we all have... I know someone who was in hospital for 8 months with Syphilis. Died of syphilis. Family know it’s syphilis. Doctors know it’s syphilis. But the death cert says covid

Besides, no one can protest if we’re on lockdown. Genius

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  25. Unread #33 - Apr 30, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  26. Cakes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cakes Forum Addict

Oh no... you're one of those. Tinfoil hat? 5G has nothing to do with Covid-19 my man, it's a virus :)

27. Unread #34 - Apr 30, 2020 at 5:11 PM
  28. Tz GP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Homosex Potamus

Tz GP Tz GP & Acc Sales
    $300 USD Donor New

Yeah if there was just a virus I’d believe it obviously. Why are people putting up 5g towers every 100 yards in the middle of a global pandemic? That’s not essential if you’re saying stay at home because of a deadly virus. Kinda contradicting themselves for a start lol? They don’t exactly help the situation it just makes it seem so dodgy imo.

29. Unread #35 - Apr 30, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  30. Cakes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cakes Forum Addict

Mmm 5G basically doesn't go that far, and to use it you need to pretty much be in line of sight to the mast... So the solution aparantely is to just build lots of them. Kinda a brute force option imo.

But if the workers can do so safely it's an ideal time, minimal disruption etc

31. Unread #36 - Apr 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  32. Tz GP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Homosex Potamus

Tz GP Tz GP & Acc Sales
    $300 USD Donor New

Yeah perfect time to do it and I’d agree. But I see the workers. None wearing masks or social distancing. Working in groups usually. So I have to question it. It’s not essential it’s mobile phone data upgrading that shouldn’t even be a topic if x amount of people are dying daily due to such a virus

Not sure if you’ve seen the videos going around of people with those frequency/radiation/meter reading things whatever it is 5g is off the scale compared to 4g. I’d say go watch some because it’s something..

There’s one video of a 5g tower next to a tree. The side next to the tree all the leaves have fallen off and the tree bark had fallen off. The other half of the tree away from the mast was normal, full of life. Never seen anything like it lol.

33. Unread #37 - Apr 30, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  34. Cakes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cakes Forum Addict

I wouldn't trust all of that mate. I saw the tree post on Facebook and people were saying it's been dying since 2015. Also, why is everything else still alive around it? (Grass, bushes etc).

I have no idea what they were measuring but you can pretty easily have something going "off the scales" but is there any science behind the harm/what was causing it in the first place?

I'd honestly put this 5G bs amongst anti-vax & flat earthers.

Fake news is taking over & the film idiocracy is taking over lol

35. Unread #38 - May 1, 2020 at 12:36 AM
  36. Tz GP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Homosex Potamus

Tz GP Tz GP & Acc Sales
    $300 USD Donor New

Don’t get me started on flat earth! Nah I’m fucking with you hahah. We all know that 5g hasn’t been tested properly though.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  37. Unread #39 - May 2, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  38. LetsBegun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

LetsBegun LetsBegun's Service's
    $50 USD Donor New

I live in Belgium and they say 5G causes Covid-19, they burned alot of 5G transmission towers lol.

39. Unread #40 - May 3, 2020 at 4:39 AM
  40. gauers
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

gauers Newcomer
    Banned

hard to say

< George floyd | Anyone out there? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site