Adblock breaks this site

Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Cookie Monster!, Nov 12, 2008.

  1. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Doing for free to get more people will just get more people wanting it for free.
     
  2. L1F3

    L1F3 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2008
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    No jad ... Looool ?!
     
  3. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    GTFO.

    This guy is 1000% legit. I would let him do my cave anyday....
     
  4. RS2blitz

    RS2blitz Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2008
    Posts:
    668
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    i might need add me
     
  5. dragon man

    dragon man Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,719
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    i know but u should get ppl up to 360 360 for free so ppl cna see ur legit nd after a few charge thats what i was wanting you to do for me=P
     
  6. Ownedz0r

    Ownedz0r Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    When the guys doing free jads arent on you can always pm me to do one :)
     
  7. Verango Strr

    Verango Strr Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Vouch for Cookiemonster.
    100% legit.
    He does the caves, and he sends them to me for Jads.
    If I didn't know what to do in there, I'd use him. :D
     
  8. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Thanks Verango, vouch to you also, he did HW's jad after I did cave =D
     
  9. Freezing Flames

    Freezing Flames Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    I can do all jads while verrango is closed.
     
  10. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    I believe I have you added in first post. =)
     
  11. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    I am home and ready to cave.
     
  12. yo ow un rd

    yo ow un rd Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    added on msn.
     
  13. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Talking to him now, I will be doing his caves soon.
     
  14. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    I was to slow, he is having someone else do, I was at a friends, although I am now home and ready to cave.
     
  15. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Well, he got scammed by some guy and lost 20m because he couldn't wait til I got home =\

    I am home sick today so I am good to do a few caves.
     
  16. findmepkin

    findmepkin Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    How long is the server down? Becouse i'm a little worried...
     
  17. Cookie Monster!

    Cookie Monster! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    What server lol? Random post much?
     
  18. dragon man

    dragon man Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,719
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    how much to i have to pay?80def
    70rnge
    52prayer
    80hp
     
  19. Benwise

    Benwise Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Your charging people money for the easy part? You should do jads if your charging otherwise nobody would use you in their right mind.
     
  20. X Zeater X

    X Zeater X Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2008
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cookies Caving! (No Jads)

    Jads the hardest, yet many people jad free.
     
< Soul's firecaping thread... | kr3w's latest venture >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site