Awezum
Guru

Basically i met a girl, shes younger than me and still in school. She has not had many boyfriends, 1 previously to be exact, main reason being because of her parents. She is darker skinned than me, which does cause a stirr to some people believe it or not which irritates me (the people). Her parents aren't to keen on the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, she has not told them about me yet, she says she wants to be with me. I told her I would wait (this is where the problem comes in).
She has "hooked up" (kissed) with a lot of guys before me and i'm not sure if i can trust her, or should wait for her, and get to know her parents in the mean time. She's 17 in a few weeks. I really would like to be with her, she is a very decent girl. She says thats why she does not start relationships and just hooks up with guys, but she doesn't want to be like that anymore, ... lol. I told her to tell her parents but she is too scared of what they might do - not being able to see me again. I respect that decision but i can't help but wonder if i am wasting my time with this girl or not.
What do you guys think?
Should I just leave it rather and find another girl,
or should I just wait and see what happens... worst comes to worst I cant see her anymore... also waiting time expected is around 2-4 months. Which is a long time if u know what i mean :/.
I really like this girl.
She has "hooked up" (kissed) with a lot of guys before me and i'm not sure if i can trust her, or should wait for her, and get to know her parents in the mean time. She's 17 in a few weeks. I really would like to be with her, she is a very decent girl. She says thats why she does not start relationships and just hooks up with guys, but she doesn't want to be like that anymore, ... lol. I told her to tell her parents but she is too scared of what they might do - not being able to see me again. I respect that decision but i can't help but wonder if i am wasting my time with this girl or not.
What do you guys think?
Should I just leave it rather and find another girl,
or should I just wait and see what happens... worst comes to worst I cant see her anymore... also waiting time expected is around 2-4 months. Which is a long time if u know what i mean :/.
I really like this girl.

