Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Raphyz, Mar 27, 2011.

Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  2. Raphyz
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Raphyz Active Member
    Banned

    Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals

    Hi guys, since no one seems to be interested in buying my main I guess I'll just do a contest.

    To enter the contest you must :
    Donate 0,50$ to my paypal ([email protected])


    The way this will work is example : If you are donator number 45, and that the random number that I pick is 45 you won the account.

    First Prize : The Account Obviously.
    2nd Prize : 10M RSGP
    3rd Prize : 5M RSGP

    Screenshots of the account :
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    NOTE : IF I JUDGE THAT I DIDNT GET ENOUGH I WILL END THE CONTEST AND GIVE BACK THE MONEY TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERED.
     
< Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals | [RSGP] Selling level 122+9 main good staker rare maxed with 72 prayer VERY CHEAP! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site