Adblock breaks this site

Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Raphyz, Mar 27, 2011.

  1. Raphyz

    Raphyz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals

    Hi guys, since no one seems to be interested in buying my main I guess I'll just do a contest.

    To enter the contest you must :
    Donate 0,50$ to my paypal ([email protected])


    The way this will work is example : If you are donator number 45, and that the random number that I pick is 45 you won the account.

    First Prize : The Account Obviously.
    2nd Prize : 10M RSGP
    3rd Prize : 5M RSGP

    Screenshots of the account :
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    NOTE : IF I JUDGE THAT I DIDNT GET ENOUGH I WILL END THE CONTEST AND GIVE BACK THE MONEY TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERED.
     
< Amazing pure 95 str addy gloves + members | Contest Win A 138 Main With 2400 + Totals >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site