[PAYPAL][RSGP]Level 23 Skiller-ish account (99 Cooking, 79 Fishing)[RSGP][PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Random Man, Feb 14, 2011.

[PAYPAL][RSGP]Level 23 Skiller-ish account (99 Cooking, 79 Fishing)[RSGP][PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  2. Random Man
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2009
    Posts:
    722
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Random Man Apprentice

    [PAYPAL][RSGP]Level 23 Skiller-ish account (99 Cooking, 79 Fishing)[RSGP][PAYPAL]

    Hey, I'm selling an account I had for about 2 months, don't need it anymore. I was going to make it a skiller, then a pure, and then a skiller again, so that's why it has combat stats >.> But.. on to the point, I'll show some screenies, also, it is f2p, but has about 4.5-6m worth of monkfish.(Don't know how much they're worth now.)

    Stats: [​IMG]

    Bank:
    [​IMG]

    Log-in screen:
    [​IMG]

    Offences:
    [​IMG]

    A/W ~~ $20/25m rsgp
    Starting bid: $10/$12.5m rsgp

    If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or add my msn!
    My msn is: [email protected]
     
< [s]84 tank, and a 73 zezerk [rsgp] | Combat level 3 with skill cape (RSGP) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site