Selling lvl 104+8 Great Pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Gooby, Jul 19, 2012.

Selling lvl 104+8 Great Pure
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  2. Gooby
    Joined:
    May 3, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gooby Newcomer

    Selling lvl 104+8 Great Pure

    As of the new Combat Update I will be leaving this game behind forever so, here's my account. I know I'm new to this site as well. I don't have a set price so just looking for the highest bidders. I WILL NOT GO FIRST.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    This name is very notable in the Pure Community as I've been associated with the top clans for almost 4 years.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  4. Bro.
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2012
    Posts:
    497
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bro. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling lvl 104+8 Great Pure

    add me,im party of the pure community to and about to buy an account for my friend. PM me and add my msn

    [email protected] very interested
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  6. Regretz
    Joined:
    May 28, 2012
    Posts:
    368
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Regretz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling lvl 104+8 Great Pure

    30m :D
     
< Buying sw'd gmauler!(or zeal mule) | [CMB 39] Great Starter Pure [P2P] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site