[SS] Nice SS pure with TokHaar and Member status [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Servers' started by prstr123, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[SS] Nice SS pure with TokHaar and Member status [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  2. prstr123
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    prstr123 Newcomer
    Banned

    [SS] Nice SS pure with TokHaar and Member status [PAYPAL]

    Hi sythe members,

    I know I am just new but I wanna sell my EXTREME pure on Soulsplit, I am willing to use a MM but won't go first ( Registered for years on other forums so dont try to scam me). The pure has got Donator status and Tokhaar cape. (EMAIL WILL BE CHANGED TO URS) :))
    Skype: samed.aydin1

    AROUND 5.5B WEALTH! (NOT ALL ITEMS IS ON PIC) 440+ kills!

    ONLY PAYPAL!

    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  4. Distinct01
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Distinct01 To Gamble is To Live
    Banned

    [SS] Nice SS pure with TokHaar and Member status [PAYPAL]

    How much is it? PM me, and if I'm good with initial negotiations, we'll talk more on Skype
     
< ClassicFUN- runescape classic private server[40x pk] | BoomScape 718 | 24/7 No Lag | New Rs Armour | New Server and Much More >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site