resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by AndizzleNotLoggedIn, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 27, 2021 at 9:36 AM
  2. AndizzleNotLoggedIn
    Referrals:

AndizzleNotLoggedIn Guest

resolved

I purchased an account from Chicks for $180 BTC. I was told they do a verification of identity of the person selling and a whole legitimate process and that I could leave the account on their email and it would be safe. After asking a few questions on how accounts are accessed, I realized more than one person has access to the recovery email and could change my pass at any time and that made me feel weary.

I had been playing on the account for 5-6 months and had accumulated just under 18b RS3 GP. (I can have my sellers vouch me, but i don't really use this site to at least show I had bought the gold). This obviously wouldn't proof the wealth on the account.

Anyways, I hop on Chicks chat, talk to 2+ people with access to the account sales who pretty much said "shit happens".

I was sent the account recovery questions which did not match the recovery questions the account had set... Flag 1, they didn't check. I was also told the account was X years old. I went to Hans at some point and realized the account was nearly 15 years old, after it was recovered i was given the "details" to try and recover it the account creation date was dating back to 2006.. not 2010 as stated.

Two things that could be easily verified when purchasing an account from a seller to see even if they're remotely telling the truth.

I will follow up with screenshots when I am back at my computer. I just find this extremely frustrating a "real company" can have such crap practices and some guy who plays runescape on and off knows more about verifying information than a "company".

I have went ahead and tweeted the account information as, it's rightfully mine, was stolen and they got the 18b GP as it's been 7+ days.

[​IMG]

^ owned, Link, sinkovsky and 2 others like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2021 at 12:13 PM
  4. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

resolved

Hi after a quick look it seems like you changed the email address of the account. My colleague explained to you that we cannot offer insurance after you change the email to yours - you still proceeded with the change.

Screenshot - ce260c7e1cedc2e78e3d51c89ac1656b - Gyazo
    Screenshot - 8d5c67a5c5ee4d1cc986ed6351e97d36 - Gyazo

The reason why we cannot help is because once it leaves our email, we have no way of verifying your claims.
    If an account stays on our email - we can easily tell if the person that purchased it is actually telling the truth and the seller recovered it or not.

We offer insurance options that you can select upon checkout, as well as free 1 month insurance but once an email is changed over, this is unfortunately voided.

^ DavidTheBig, Grendmas RS, MAGZ and 9 others like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 29, 2021 at 4:23 PM
  6. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

resolved

What was the TOS agreed to regarding account recovery responsoblity?

7. Unread #4 - Jul 29, 2021 at 8:12 PM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

resolved

You agreed to their terms when you bought the account and had the email changed. We will not be holding Chicks responsible.

< Cimt Ban Evader | Cimt being dishonest about his account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site