Adblock breaks this site

Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by strpure1, Jun 16, 2011.

  1. strpure1

    strpure1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2008
    Posts:
    247
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    I haven't posted here in a long long time but I checked an old email I have and I had a few recent emails from Jagex saying that I had just recieved an offence. I have no idea what account that would be on but I want to know :) Especially considering it's someone else who is playing on it...

    Is there anyway to check what RuneScape accounts are linked to a certain email?

    I tried to google it but just got a load of fake youtube videos telling me to send my username and password to them!

    Thanks for any help
     
  2. hey guys

    hey guys Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2010
    Posts:
    2,367
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Those emails are all phishs. Jagex does not notify you by email about offenses. Avoid them at all costs.
     
  3. strpure1

    strpure1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2008
    Posts:
    247
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Cheers, I had a feeling they would be. Pretty impressive phishing emails though, they were from @jagex.com emails as well.
     
  4. HealthyHabits

    HealthyHabits Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2010
    Posts:
    1,383
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Yeah phishing have been coming about lately its so fail'd tho.
    Just be careful
     
  5. Proc

    Proc Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2010
    Posts:
    889
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    I get these almost daily, very annoying. I just report each one as a phishing scam.
     
  6. azuros

    azuros Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Phishes, dont click.
     
  7. Tckr

    Tckr Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2010
    Posts:
    3,262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Jagex would never email you about your ban. There was a lot of them a while back.
     
  8. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,540
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,429
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    once you accept the email form jagex that is legit like when you get members all the rest go to spam folder anyways.... i get emails to the email i don't evne use for rs lol.... idiots...
     
  9. JstarD

    JstarD Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    I don't think you can get Jagex to give you a list of all your accounts mate, and the offence links are fake; Jagex only contact you through your game inbox
     
  10. WilsonIsFtw

    WilsonIsFtw Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Yeah, I've been getting like 500 phish e-mails a day..
     
  11. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    People are very desperate t phish people nowadays.
     
  12. Obzen Sky

    Obzen Sky Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2011
    Posts:
    513
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Check the RuneScape accounts on an email?

    Jagex will contact you via the message center for any updates or notifications on your account. Do not ever click a message on your e-mail from "jagex" as most of these are fake. The only thing they e-mail out is their monthly newsletter.
     
< 2nd ban in 2 week. | In Aid of The Myreque help >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site