Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nathan 294, Jun 25, 2011.

Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 25, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  2. Nathan 294
    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nathan 294 Newcomer

    Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil

    My main level 126 f2p and 137 p2p has 350+ Overloads banked and an endless supply of extremes. I have 230+ Qp, all important quests are done except wgs.

    I have 12 level 98-99s. The 98 mining is only 200-250k xp away from 99, the 99 prayer/herblore alone cost a lot of money and I also have enough charms for 93 summoning.

    Has a Chaotic Maul with 140k Tokens spare.

    The account is my original account and has had no other owners. I'm quitting due to going in the British Army in 3 weeks, so I'm looking for rl cash, I may also accept rsgp as I could sell that after but may require a little extra for my added efforts.

    Here are the stats:

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 30, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  4. Nathan 294
    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nathan 294 Newcomer

    Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil

    Bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  6. Nathan 294
    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nathan 294 Newcomer

    Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil

    This offer is open for another week, 11 days till army.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 6, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  8. IM YOURS
    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2010
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    IM YOURS Member
    Banned

    Level 137 | 2220+ Total | 12 lvl 98-99s | Overloads | Turmoil

    Intresting, if your still willing to sell this account for Rl money via paypal plase pm me and contact me ASAP. Thank you.
     
< $40+, level 126, Turmoil, Lunars, Ancients, 94 Mage, 99 Strength | [Cheap] Staker Cb 101 + 4 months membership! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site