Selling RS3 Maxed Combat Main! Level 133

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by tylertehcreator, Jul 6, 2015.

Selling RS3 Maxed Combat Main! Level 133
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 6, 2015 at 5:00 PM
  2. tylertehcreator
    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2015
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tylertehcreator Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling RS3 Maxed Combat Main! Level 133

    Hey guys today I'm selling My RS3 Account as i DO NOT play anymore, I quit about 2 months ago and the quit is final. I'm done so enough with this reading bullshit, here are some pics

    Also, Will only go first if your trusted/vouched for.

    Account is 6 or 7 years old around there.
    Offence history:
    [​IMG]

    Bank Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]



    Ingame Player look:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:

    [​IMG]



    Skype me @ MonsterFreak89
    On Skype I'll give Pictures of stats ECT. its level 133

    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 6, 2015 at 5:10 PM
  4. alkimista
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2014
    Posts:
    2,311
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    1,870
    Discord Unique ID:
    341051906103181312
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

    alkimista Grand Master
    $100 USD Donor New

    Selling RS3 Maxed Combat Main! Level 133

    there are problems with pictures
     
< Main 138 with 19 99s and 1510 total | Cheap Main Total lvl 2313 | combat 134 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site