[Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by cantblameyou, Jan 23, 2011.

[Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 23, 2011 at 2:19 PM
  2. cantblameyou
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cantblameyou Member
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    I AM NOW ALSO ACCEPTING RSGP!
    ​

    I know I am a newcomer and I also know that you will have trouble trusting me. What I want to let you know is that I am starting this service to make some extra money, I WILL NOT TRY TO SCAM YOU. I am going to treat all of my customer nicely and with respect. You can always pm me on my msn to see how far along you order is. I hope you will try my service out to see how it is.


    Terms of Service

    - YOU will go first OR 50/50 OR Trusted VMM(you will pay the fees)
    - I will only start the account AFTER the payment is received.
    - I have the right to refuse any services.
    - It's unlikely but, If you are banned/rolled back after I have completed the order you will NOT receive a refund.
    - If you log on to your account while I am doing the order, I will cancel it, and you will receive the rest of the payment that wasn't completed.
    - YOU will provide all of the items OR coins needed to complete the order
    - By ordering my services, you agree to the Terms of Service.


    How the VMM Works
    50/50
    You send the payment to the VMM, once half of the order is completed the VMM will give me half of the payment. Once the order is 100% completed, the VMM will send me the rest of the payment.

    Only VMM
    You will send the payment to the VMM, once the order is 100% completed the VMM will verify the account then send me the payment.



    CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling Service

    ALL PRICES ARE PER LEVEL

    [​IMG]

    1- 99: $25.00
    1 - 30: $1.50
    30 - 40: $0.50
    40 - 50: $1.30
    50 - 60: $1.80
    60 - 70: $2.50
    70 - 80: $4.50
    80 - 90: $7.50
    90 - 99: $11.50


    [​IMG]

    1- 99: $20.00
    1 - 30: $1.50
    30 - 40: $0.50
    40 - 50: $1.30
    50 - 60: $1.80
    60 - 70: $2.00
    70 - 80: $4.00
    80 - 90: $7.00
    90 - 99: $11.00


    Range
    Currently I do not train range.

    Magic
    YOU will provide the runes(or coins if you wish for me to buy them in the Grand Exchange).

    Order Form


    CURRENTLY: ONLINE


    Current Orders
    Contact: [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 23, 2011 at 2:27 PM
  4. RunescapeAccountSwapper
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    Your Msn: [email protected]
    Which Combat Skill(s): Strength
    How Many Level(s): 45 (54-99)
    Are you a member: No
    Do you agree to the ToS: No not going first lol
    Will you vouch:yes
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 23, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  6. cantblameyou
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cantblameyou Member
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    Added
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 23, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  8. dageaser
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    392
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dageaser Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    Your Msn: [email protected]
    Which Combat Skill(s): Strength
    How Many Level(s): 5
    Are you a member: No.
    Do you agree to the ToS: No, i will not go first.
    Will you vouch: Yes, and i do not think you are aloud to ask this? :p idk?!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  10. cantblameyou
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cantblameyou Member
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]


    Insufficient Funds
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM
  12. cantblameyou
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cantblameyou Member
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    Open for Order & Prices Updated
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM
  14. cantblameyou
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cantblameyou Member
    Banned

    [Cheap & Fast] CantBlameYou's PowerLeveling [Reliable][PAYPAL]

    Open for Orders
     
< CHEAP/FAST 1-99 COOKING!!!!!!!!! PP --->Hyla | vodaN's Cheap, Skilling and dungeoneering service! [NO BOTS] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site