Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

Discussion in 'RS3 Pures & Skillers: Level 100+' started by Marylandlaw1, Sep 13, 2014.

Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 13, 2014 at 11:33 PM
  2. Marylandlaw1
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Marylandlaw1 Member
    Banned

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    I just bought this account off hattez and It is amazing but I realized that I have no time to play it and I just can't get back into rs with my school and work schedule. So please offer.


    Selling this Sick Eoc Account-

    Email will be changed to yours when payment is received or if we use an OMM

    Included awesome 1 def pure for 07 fully quested-

    Tons Of untradeables-

    You will receive account info upon purchase-



    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/984543-hattez-vouches.html

    These pictures were from hattez post I am not hattezz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    07 stats
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  4. hattez
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

    hattez Hero

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    I did infact sell him this account earlier, its a great account and he's very easy to work with. Id even be happy to MM the trade for free for any1 buying it.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 14, 2014 at 9:29 PM
  6. Derp Logic
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2014
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Derp Logic Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    what are you looking for?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 14, 2014 at 9:46 PM
  8. Marylandlaw1
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Marylandlaw1 Member
    Banned

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    I am looking for rsgp 07 or rs3
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 14, 2014 at 9:48 PM
  10. Derp Logic
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2014
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Derp Logic Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    Seems sketchy
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 14, 2014 at 9:51 PM
  12. Marylandlaw1
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Marylandlaw1 Member
    Banned

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    How in anyway is me selling an account that I just bought sketchy. People change their minds, realize they don't have time, or simply just want a different account constantly. How does having hattez assist me if anyone wants to buy this account a sketchy sale?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 14, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  14. Derp Logic
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2014
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Derp Logic Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    >September join date
    >why get offended so easily
    >You claim to not have time for this game, yet you want RSGP
    >I never said having hattez MM was sketchy
     
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 14, 2014 at 10:03 PM
  16. Marylandlaw1
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Marylandlaw1 Member
    Banned

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    >Yes I am new to sythe.
    > I am not and was not offended. I was simply stating that nothing about my thread warranted your post claiming that it is "sketchy."
    > I will not accept paypal as it is too risky. Rsgp also allows me to put my trust into newcomers who are looking to buy an account.
    >I used the fact that I contacted hattez to help assist me with this trade in order to allow full security for the buyer. This I used it as a rebuttal to your claim that this thread is "sketchy."
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 25, 2015 at 4:03 PM
  18. Notwax
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Notwax Newcomer

    Max account 35def lots of 99s 113 dung{trusted member bought}

    I Offer 100m
     
< CHEAP ACCOUNT!!!2100 total NO OFFENCES | [SELL] Zerker | 99 Str | 95 pray | 94 mage | 80 atk | 45 def | Quested >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site