::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Doodles, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 22, 2010 at 4:09 AM
  2. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Hey guys, It's me Doodles with another amazing account,

    This is probably the final account Ill be listing.




    What you will get
    You will receive absolute full information on this account. All in one neat notepad for your convenience. From 8+ Previous passwords to membership PINS and everything out of my brain. Once sold I will then erase the notepad from my Harddrive.

    How we will trade:
    You first or OMM. I have 35+ vouches and I think Ill be trusted enough, if not we can split the fees for a OMM.

    About the account:

    Has about 900M in wealth. 99Construction! Maxed combat stats @ 89Magic. 96Herblore.

    Pictures;


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Vouches& Recommendations












    Recomendations

     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 22, 2010 at 4:11 AM
  4. I_Shine
    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2010
    Posts:
    865
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I_Shine Apprentice
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    start u off $100 :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2010 at 4:14 AM
  6. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Thanks for your offer.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM
  8. roddyisawesome
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    roddyisawesome Forum Addict
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    I don't understand.. I honestly just jizz in my pants when I see your accounts.

    I'll put in an offer of $300. I'll offer higher when my bid is beaten. Any A/W thoughts? VERYYYY interested.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM
  10. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Thanks for your offer mate. I haven't thought of a aw yet but thought about 500+ willing to negotiate
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM
  12. roddyisawesome
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    roddyisawesome Forum Addict
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Have you got a bank account? I can wire the money to you, because I only have cash. I would send it to you via mail, but it's a bit risky, and I'm currently in Japan and it would take two weeks.

    I'll bump up my offer to $500. PM me if you're good with it.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 22, 2010 at 10:48 AM
  14. Goodie Noobie
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goodie Noobie Forum Addict
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Safe?, im sure you was banned a few weeks back .-. ill offer $530
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM
  16. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Roddy I'll pm you soon and yes I take bankwire also.


    I was banned for built up infractions fo spamming :p Ty for ur offer
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM
  18. Smirnoff Ice
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Smirnoff Ice Member
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    get on msn?
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM
  20. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    online now.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  22. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Bump..
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  24. roddyisawesome
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    roddyisawesome Forum Addict
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Have the money ready for you. Could you get it verified?

    Waiting for a PM. $500 legitimate offer.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 23, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  26. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Pm'd. Thanks.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 24, 2010 at 4:34 AM
  28. Doodles
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    For sale.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jul 25, 2010 at 1:30 PM
  30. Gohan
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    ::Sell:: Level 137 Main! 800M Wealth! [PayPal] [Safe] [Trusted]

    Closed <3
     
< Selling 124 Main! | CHEAP [$15] Main account with a 99 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site