[RSGP]Selling 125cb main(99str,96attk,96hp,94magic,83slayer,KORASI,D Gloves)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by accountseller122, May 24, 2011.

[RSGP]Selling 125cb main(99str,96attk,96hp,94magic,83slayer,KORASI,D Gloves)
  1. Unread #1 - May 24, 2011 at 7:32 AM
  2. accountseller122
    Joined:
    May 23, 2011
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    accountseller122 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [RSGP]Selling 125cb main(99str,96attk,96hp,94magic,83slayer,KORASI,D Gloves)

    hi all. im going to sell my main which is 125combat level and has very good skills and has done mainly quests. I would sell this acc to anyone who offers 40M and i would go first cuz i'm new here and not trusted. It has 128 qp including quest like(Monkey Madness,Desert Treasure,Rfd(until d gloves),void stares back for korasi) etc..

    here are stats:

    Attack:95
    Strength:99
    Hitpoints:96
    Defence:85
    Magic:93
    Ranged:85
    Slayer:82
    Hunter:84
    Construction:70
    Crafting:70
    FireMaking:70

    I GO FIRST CUZ I'm new!!! PLZ OFFER I NEED RSGP

    [​IMG][/IMG]
     
< [RSGP] {QUICK SALE} 79 Zerker | CHEAP 132 $75 usd [PAYPAL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site