[CDT] Scary Story Voting [Ends November 31st 2022 @ 11:59 PM EST]

Discussion in 'Community Events Archive' started by Exoticz, Nov 25, 2022.

?

Please pick up to three scary stories that you think should win!

1. 1.

16.7%
  2. 2.

38.9%
  3. 3.

11.1%
  4. 4.

5.6%
  5. 5.

5.6%
  6. 6.

11.1%
  7. 7.

5.6%
  8. 8.

44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2022 at 4:06 AM
  2. Exoticz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Member of the Month Winner Nitro Booster I saw Matthew

Exoticz Grand Master
    Exoticz Donor

[​IMG]

Scary Short Story Voting 2022

Below are the entries that were put forward for community voting!

Please vote for the top 3 submissions that you think are the best!

Voting will end on November 31st 2022 @ 11:59 PM EST

It was a cold autumn night in 2024 when I went to club Richard's to celebrate my 3rd successful scam quit on Sythe. We kept ordering drinks all night and had a blast. After having built a huge tab, the club owner walks to our VIP table and wants to talk to me.

- "I know who you are", he said.

I laughed in his face.

- "Really, you know who I am?", I replied.

- "See you later kiddo", he said.

As he walks away I turn to my friends and say "who does this weird ass boomer with shit stains on his pants think he is?"

The night goes on and we don't reflect on the spastic club owner. I keep drinking until I pass out.

I wake up with a nasty headache. What the f? I'm tied to a bed. The door opens and the club owner walks in.

"I am Richard", he says.
    "The owner of club Richard's and Sythe".

"You roofied me you sick bastard", I shout.

He forced me to eat blocks of butter while watching 2 girls 1 cup for several hours. After some hours he had fallen asleep and had shat himself. I spat the melted butter I had saved in my mouth on my hands. Luckily it was enough grease to slip my hands through the knots.

I take Richard's laptop, log into Sythe and give myself max donor status on all my alt accounts. I find some black tar heroin in his drawer so I inject him with enough to make his heart stop stops.

I leave his small apartment complex and run home. Horrible event but at least I am one of the most powerful Sythe users now.
    Many moons ago around the year 2003 there was a little fellow named Josiah aged 15. Josiah was your average boy, and lived in a small rural city just outside of Tennessee. His mother and father weren’t too well-off but they did have a computer, and since there wasn’t too much for Josiah to do around his house other than play in the dreadfully dead woods, he would spend countless hours on the computer.

One evening he visited a favorite forum of his, we’ll call this forum 4chan for simplicity sake. He ventured into a sub-section of the forum where he immediately found a picture of his house posted with an unruly amount of comments. He was immediately alarmed and thought this was some sort of prank or something, he kept refreshing the page hoping it would go away and was terrified at reading the caption as well as the comments… he was starting to sweat and get really red, trying to think about how this was even possible. He eventually mustered up the courage to read the caption and it read in big bold letters

“SHOULD I LET THEM BURN? I’M TIRED OF THEM”

He opened the comments and immediately realized that this was certainly no prank… he’d been familiar with the Arson and Pyromanaic community on said forum and they were known for lighting small fires and causing real life distress.. He immediately gets up and runs to his father who works from home as a software engineer for a local IT company and tells him about this incident. His fathers eyes widen in shock and panic, asking his son to show him the post. After reviewing the post with his son he tells him to not be alarmed and that everything will be just fine.

Later that evening when Josiah’s mother returns from her bartending job Josiah hears some sort of altercation between his mom and dad, which wasn’t unusual and was to be expected, but it quickly got quiet which seemed to be odd.. He then hears his father walking up the stairs towards his room, he gets up from his chair to greet his dad but instead his dad grabs his door and forces it shut and seems to wedge something on the outside of the door, preventing it from opening.

Josiah starts to panic and tries screaming and banging and twisting the knob but isn’t able to open the door. After a few minutes of continuous frantic banging on the door he sits on his bed and the scent of fire starts to engulf his room, he begins to feel the house heating up and surely.. all of a sudden he sees fire blazing through the crack under his door… his house was on fire… He looks outside of the window trying to find a way out and all he can see is his father in the distance with gasoline and a lighter in hand..
    I was cruising the Sythe forums looking for someone to do services on my HCIM account after I finished busting a load to Shadow Neko's feet pics, when suddenly his name caught my eye.
    Bhuvan
    He offered me services for a relatively average rate but I was stoned as fuck from the pot brownies MAGZ had given me so I thought nothing of it, and accepted his rates.
    I forgot all about this but the very next day I logged on and saw my account had lost its hardcore ironman status
    My palms started sweating and my buttcheeks started clenching as the fear set in of what had just happened
    I quickly hopped onto the Sythe forums and with the speed of a White Knight who spots an incel, I began mashing my keyboard typing a report
    I knew just from reading this that I would surely be safe, that
    Bhuvan
    would finally get his due shares, so I quickly posted it.
    Within five minutes, however,
    Bhuvan
    had emerged from his sewer hole and typed up a report filled with absolute facts and truths detailing how I had scammed one of his workers
    My heart dropped, my face went white with terror
    Is this it?
    Have the righteous fallen?
    In a panicked frenzy, I quickly start slamming Bhuvan on both my report thread and his, desperately trying to keep my report afloat.
    After days of back and forth battling, it's finally done.
    I've defeated the giant
    I've brought down the titan.
    I've forced
    Bhuvan
    to pay me back.
    The terms state he'll have to compensate me for the account which he ruined.
    After around 100 hours of continuous keyboard warrior-ing, I can finally sit back and relax.
    But the question is, who will train my HCIM now?
    Ah, how convenient, a service trainer offering some okay rates named
    Navuhb
    On Halloween night, an elderly New Jersey man was found dead in the kitchen of his home. He lived alone with his wife. The man was not an easy man, and he cursed the children.

On the morning of October 31, the old man had painstakingly put razor blades into apples to give to the children that evening.

His wife, rebelling against her grumpy husband's criminal actions, decided to stop the old man's planned massacre. She baked him his favourite pie and invited him to eat a good piece of it for dessert before the children knocked on the door.

The man, who took huge bites of everything he ate like a pig, asked his wife just before swallowing:

"But where did you get the apples for the pie, I got them all this morning? "

By swallowing, he got the answer to his question, because he slit his throat from the inside...
    We went camping with friends it was night we were in the woods and we went camping until we saw something scary, we went there with my friends to see what was going on. We thought it was another friend who was going to fool us, but it turned out to be an injured bat that kept hitting a tree.
    "The Curse of the Pepega Fur Ball"

Whilst investigating the death of a local fat rat, a cute pet booper called Techie Duckling uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, pepega fur ball circulating throughout Lumbridge. As soon as anyone uses the fur ball, he or she has exactly 66 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look skeletal. A marked person feels like a wet kitten to touch.

Techie gets hold of the fur ball, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a handsome rat balancing on a strong fat rat, an old newspaper headline about a magic accident, a hooded hellhound ranting about neck and a drinking well located in a sleepy place.

When Techie notices her toes have kitten-like properties, she realizes that the curse of the pepega fur ball is true and calls in her slave, a cat cuddler called Pikachu Smells, to help.

Pikachu examines the fur ball and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the handsome rat balancing on a strong fat rat particularly relatable. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

The End.
    It was a dark day in november, Pepe was very sad and crying in front of his pc. A few minutes ago he lost his rune armour at the karamja docks because someone would trim it for him.
    He turns off the pc and before going to bed he was going to say good night to his son Peepo.

He knocked on the door of Peepo his bedroom, but nobody answered. This was odd because peepo would always answer if his dad knocked on the door, so Pepe was getting worried. He slowly opened the door and entered the pitch black room, where he saw a shimmering light.

With the first glance pepe knew there was something unusual going on with peepo, but he didn't know what. The light came from under Peepo his blanket, he could hear sea shanty playing, peepo was playing osrs! Pepe slowly lifted the blanked, “Are you allright Peepo” daddy Pepe asked. Peepo said yes, but there is something evil in the closet daddy. Daddy Pepe laughed and went to check the closet, not knowing what horror he was about to find out.

He slowly opened it and there he found it, his own rune armour he just lost a few minutes ago. He turned around to look at Peepo. Peepo screamed, “GET SCAMMED YOU IDIOT FATHER”.
    [​IMG]
    I went on date with a young female, she was quite attractive, we hit it off, we talked over candle-lit meals for hours are love was full on. We decide to go our own ways The next day I text her asking her if we would like to go on a second date, and my heart dropped as she replies with the following text:[​IMG]

I never felt so lied to in my life, I couldn't believe it, my life is over, she wasn't really a she, it was he, I was really enjoying the date, but now my life is over, so I took him on the second date, and we decided to get romantic, we quickly ran up the room excitement running through my body, we finally go the bedroom, we both strip off and SHOCKINGLY THE REAL SCARY PART OF MY LIFE HAPPENED, HE HAS BIGGER BIG TOE THEN ME!

[​IMG]

^ Aither likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 25, 2022 at 10:05 AM
  4. Aither
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    aither
    Two Factor Authentication User <3 n4n0 Homosex Potamus

Aither It takes years to gain trust... seconds to lose it
    Aither Donor

story 8 3x

^ Exoticz and ChellBell like this.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 25, 2022 at 12:38 PM
  6. ChellBell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    frontwedgie
    Valentine's Day 2023 Christmas 2022 March Madness Christmas 2020 St. Patrick's Day 2023 Easter 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Christmas 2023 Summer 2023 Easter 2020
    St. Patrick's Day 2020 Lawrence (2) Heidy (2) Homosex Rupee Bitch! Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Halloween 2018 Gohan has AIDS

ChellBell Legend
    $300 USD Donor New

Deff #8

7. Unread #4 - Nov 25, 2022 at 12:40 PM
  8. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

Please vote on the poll, it was not available at the start due to small error, otherwise, your vote may not be counted

^ Aither likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 25, 2022 at 12:48 PM
  10. Sunny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sunnykfc
    Member of the Month Winner CoolHam Dragon Claws Battleship Champion Verified Diamond March Madness WoW Classic Official LoL Rank Verifier
    Secret Santa 2023 Rakashrug (2) Le Brony St. Patrick's Day 2023 RsProd Easter 2023 Summer 2022 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Top Striker
    Halloween 2023 Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Nitro Booster Valentine's Day 2023 Detective

Sunny RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    Blaze Donor

voted 1 2 3

gl

11. Unread #6 - Nov 26, 2022 at 10:40 AM
  12. Rogueosrs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rogueosrs Member

8, 5, 2. Best of luck

13. Unread #7 - Nov 26, 2022 at 8:29 PM
  14. Vampyre
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Vampyre Formerly known as Talent Buyer

#2 :)

15. Unread #8 - Nov 26, 2022 at 10:06 PM
  16. Worthy Services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Nitro Booster Candy Man Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2016 Extreme Homosex (3) Lawrence (2) Heidy (2) <3 n4n0 (3) CoolHam Gohan has AIDS (2)
    Baby Yoda Summer 2021 Summer 2023 Valentine's Day 2020 Le Not sure if srs or just newfag... Penguin Dunce STEVE Torchbearer 2016

Worthy Services WORTHY SERVICES | #1 SERVICE PROVIDER
    Worthy Services Donor

< [CDT] Halloween 2022 Mini Rank Voting [Ends November 31st @ 11:59 PM EST] | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site