Selling 110 Main

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Puls3r, Jan 10, 2016.

Selling 110 Main
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 10, 2016 at 3:15 PM
  2. Puls3r
    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2016
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Puls3r Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling 110 Main

    Hello everyone! First off I'd like to say obviously I'm brand new here so I'm more than willing to use a trusted middle man.

    I'm currently accepting all offers. Looking for OS GP only

    Now that that's out of the way lets get into the account. It's my main account that I've had since early 2015. It's never been botted and I'm the only player on it. With purchase you will receive the e-mail account along with the OS account. Please let me know if you need any other details about the account.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Thanks everyone;)
     
< Selling level 84 cb 70 all combat stats (67) magic [DRAG DEF] | Cb lvl 84 with decent hunter! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site