CB 98 | Gold Premier Club + Lots of Solomon Items, Balanced Combat Stats, OSRS Account Included

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by PhantomFlayer, Mar 29, 2018.

CB 98 | Gold Premier Club + Lots of Solomon Items, Balanced Combat Stats, OSRS Account Included
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 29, 2018 at 5:04 PM
  2. PhantomFlayer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PhantomFlayer Newcomer

I know I'm new so this might look suspicious, but there's little I can do about that. I am willing to call on Discord and screen-share and show you the account live so that you know it's legit. Do note that unless the offer is reasonable for the amount of time and money I've invested into this account, I won't even bother to look at it. Also note that this character was my main, so they are currently in a clan with a large friends list that I will happily clear for you upon purchase if you wish.

Authenticator was active, but it's now been disabled. Additionally, this purchase includes an OSRS account that uses the same username and password that you will also be given access to on purchase, but to save overbloating this topic, I'd prefer to screenshare the stats and bank etc of the OSRS account after you've displayed your interest. If you don't want the OSRS account included, just say so, otherwise it will cost you more.

The account is CB 98 with the following stats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Additionally, it has a Gold Premier Club membership that will last until 11 January 2019 which includes the Hellion Aura. First two tokens are already spent, third is yet to be distributed. Also has 21,500 loyalty points left over:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Account standing is completely clear:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bank is worth quite a lot. There are a fair few physical cosmetic items in there for you fashionscapers but there is also armor sets such as Armadyl & Guthans/Dharoks in there, as well as a Zammy Godsword which I've never really used. All defenders aside from Kalphite have been unlocked, and I've illuminated both the zammy and sara god books. You can see images of my bank as well as what I have equipped below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, I have Blood Ammy of Fury, Ring of Death and Silverhawk Boots as well as Sara Godsword.

Here is a list of all of the Solomon outfit sets the account owns. Note that some of these are quest cosmetics, but 32 of them are bought, and there are also a fair few weapon packs that have been bought too and many items (like corrupt dragon & corrupt vesta's) are all keepsaked. A fair few teleport and skill animations are also present, but I will show those through screenshare:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

INCLUDED IN PURCHASE
    - Level 98 account with balanced combat stats and mid-tier skilling stats
    - Lots of Solomon's Store items (Combined worth of around £130-£150)
    - Fairly expensive bank
    - Gold Premier Club Membership (Expires 11 January 2019)
    - An OSRS account (Optional, contents will be shown via screenshare directly)

WHY AM I SELLING?
    I've moved on from Runescape and onto greener pastures. Plus I need the money at the moment. My reasoning doesn't stretch beyond that.

WHAT DOES THE OSRS ACCOUNT INCLUDE?
    As stated, I will show you via screenshare after you express your interest. But as quick rundown, the account is level 52 with 10m gold and some pretty expensive gear. The bank is mostly empty, however:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOW DO I PAY YOU?

I only accept PayPal, which means that I will only accept offers from trustworthy individuals. I am willing to negotiate pricing, but keep in mind that I have spent a lot of money of this account already (not even including the bonds I've bought with real money), so I refuse to go too much lower than my initial price.

HOW MUCH?
    Due to the amount of real world money I've invested in the account, as well as the amount of cosmetics that are included, plus the Gold Premier Club membership, I expect at least decently high offers. Simply send me a PM with an offer and I'll get back to you if it's reasonable.

REMEMBER
    - I am NOT responsible for the account after it is sold.
    - I offer NO refunds unless the reasoning is legitimate.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
< [S] 15 Year Cape, Bunny Ears, Scythe, Yo-yo, Lathas' Amulet, Warship | Buying iron man >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site