Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 112 main for 10M/DT Done/Monkey madnes/Many more!/No recoveries/No emai

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Stefthebeast, Nov 11, 2011.

  1. Stefthebeast

    Stefthebeast Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2011
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 112 main for 10M/DT Done/Monkey madnes/Many more!/No recoveries/No emai

    Hello Sythe users,

    I decide to sell my second main because I am going to start pking again on my first main. The main has not email or recoveries set. If you have any questions, or want more pictures,... Pm me your email adress and I will add you on msn. The price is 10M wich is a cheap/good price for this account.

    Here are some pics of the accounts

    Account level: [​IMG]
    Account skills: [​IMG]
    Account inlog: [​IMG]
    Account quests: [​IMG]
     
< cb 94+5 main acc cheap!1518 total! | [Famous pker + 8k subs!]For sale 134 cb 99 Str/Attk/Def/HP/Mage >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site