Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by terrysjaguar, Apr 14, 2011.

Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  2. terrysjaguar
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    terrysjaguar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007]

    My msn is [email protected] Check the join date, I do not go first will do Wu or paypal.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  4. dankblower
    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2011
    Posts:
    278
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dankblower Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007]

    Can sell you whatever amount needed, tell me your price. You will go first or you will pay for an OMM.

    Why did you open a gold selling thread stating that you had 80B for sale?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2011 at 11:33 PM
  6. google11
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2011
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    google11 Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Rsgp I am legit 1$mill [2007]

    Dont sell to this kid he is not legit check is RSGP selling thread he didnt show any of it and would not use OMM and probly will not use OMM still. TWC.
     
< Buyng 1bill [WU][PP][MAIL] .85ea | Buying 880mill via [PP][WU] .90ea >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site