Adblock breaks this site

Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

Discussion in 'WoW Membership' started by electricWT, Sep 25, 2008.

  1. electricWT

    electricWT Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

    I'm selling my WoW account.

    I have been playing for 3 weeks and managed level 48, Night Elf, Druid.

    It has 300g and a mount.

    I'm not selling for the actual character but more for the full version account, with The Burning Crusade expansion pack.

    The retail value of both accounts is over 60$.

    This account will have at least 10 days of game time left (prob a bit more).

    I am offering this for 45$ via Paypal.

    If you are interested, please post here or PM me.

    Thanks
     
  2. Sketchy1992

    Sketchy1992 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

    I know you want paypal... but I have 2 rs accounts to offer. A level 88 with 95 wc, and a level 66 with 80 range and 45+def. Lemme know if you're interested or not please. And good luck! ^_^
     
  3. electricWT

    electricWT Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

    Sorry, not interested.

    I'd like real cash for it.
     
  4. Sketchy1992

    Sketchy1992 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

    Fffffffffffffffffffffffffff
     
  5. wanttobuywowaccnt

    wanttobuywowaccnt Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling WoW account (only level 49, selling for the CD KEYS to SOMEONE NEW!)

< Wow Auth key, Wow BC Key WTS | buying WOTLK key for 5m rs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site