Buying A Summon Tank Pure , must have 1 att , mage , range , pray

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Buy Pins :), Aug 18, 2009.

Buying A Summon Tank Pure , must have 1 att , mage , range , pray
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 18, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  2. I Buy Pins :)
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Buy Pins :) Active Member
    Banned

    Buying A Summon Tank Pure , must have 1 att , mage , range , pray

    hey im here , im buying any summ tank accounts , i can offer swaps , maybe paypal if i get it unlimited , i want it have 1 att , range , mage , pray , must be over 30 def , and have a good summ lvl as i have ownage accounts to offer thankyou
    leave msn's here
     
< Buying Void Ranger , Must have 42 Def! & Full Void! [SWAPS/PP] | Selling Level 65 Melee Pure :)! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site