Adblock breaks this site

Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Fire Monkey, Jun 4, 2011.

  1. Fire Monkey

    Fire Monkey Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

    As above, if you got some to sell please post here or PM me, thanks.
     
  2. vickramreddy

    vickramreddy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

    I can hook u up, I'll go first on one, then u pay 10m, then i go first on second, then u pay 10m, make sense?

    Ill get the pins in under 25 minutes?
     
  3. Bigtroll

    Bigtroll Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

    I got the upgrades now, Willing to go first. :)
     
  4. Fire Monkey

    Fire Monkey Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

    Still buying.

    I'll go first to people who have more vouches for selling upgrades than I have for buying them :)
     
  5. vickramreddy

    vickramreddy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

    fire Im gonna run to the store right now,
     
  6. dr3ambash3r

    dr3ambash3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 upgrades 10M each

< Buying upgrade 30 days 7 mill | [100+Vouches] Buying an upgrade 8M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site