Looking to buy 57m gp, $40

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Jamesthebang, May 8, 2011.

Looking to buy 57m gp, $40
  1. Unread #1 - May 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  2. Jamesthebang
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jamesthebang Member

    Looking to buy 57m gp, $40

    That's a rate of .70/m.


    Looking to only deal with TRUSTED members. Will trade in increments of $10. That's $10 then 14m. Will only go first if you have 50+ vouches and 1 year+ of sythe account experience. If not, please don't even bother.

    IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS LOOK BELOW

    If not trusted, I will make an exception only if you are willing to go first. My money is tight so I'm not paying any OMM fees. Willing to go in $5 increments if you're worried about me scamming you. That would be a going rate of 7.14m at a time. I don't consider that an amount worth compromising my status and account on sythe, but make your own deductions.

    I am easy to negotiate with, have made several trades on these forums since my join date and have done free fire capes and torsos in an effort to increase my reputation as a notable or trustworthy member. If you get fishy, mysteriously log out, or cease replies after 5 minutes of prompting then I will collect the evidence, imageshack it and forward right to a mod and post it on the reports forum.


    Thank you.


    My msn: [email protected]
    My skype: jamesthebang
    Swiftirc: Jamesthebang (may or may not be on)


    It's 11:00 am eastern right now. I will not have the money transferred to paypal until roughly 4:00 pm eastern today. I have to take my mother out for breakfast (mother's day), go and cash my check in and then buy the moneypak card and apply it to my card. Once again, add me if interested. First come, first serve and all aforementioned rules apply.
     
< Buying up to 400m -0.7$/M | Buying 25m, 22$. Fast, clean, trade. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site