Adblock breaks this site

New Pker

Discussion in 'Archives' started by That One Kid, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. That One Kid

    That One Kid Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    449
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Pker

    Well, i've just recently got a new rare name. And, i'm making it into a Pker. I don't know whether i should train & PK once i've got decent stats, or pk at any time i wish.

    I want to make it into a zerker pure definitely, can someone list the quests i need to finish for it?

    I also want to keep it 1 def for a while, im hoping for these stats:

    Short term:

    1/40 attack
    1/50 strength
    1/1 defence
    1/31 prayer
    1/50 range
    1/70 mage

    Long term:

    1/70 attack
    1/90 strength
    1/45 defence
    1/52 prayer
    1/85 range
    1/94 mage


    :) Help would be appreciated when i actually start training i'll post a log.
     
< lvl 73 with 79 hunt good staker | Buying UK Pin 1.5mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site