Adblock breaks this site

[trade] my turmpure (or) main for range pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by crackcow, Oct 15, 2012.

  1. crackcow

    crackcow Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2005
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [trade] my turmpure (or) main for range pure

    So I am looking for a range pure to play around on f2p.
    Shouldn't be higher than 65 combat or have ANY prayer.
    Needs to be ranged based or close to it.

    I don't care about P2P stats because I will never be on P2p.


    I have a turmoil pure to trade or a main.

    Here's a link to them. I'm looking to get this done ASAP cuz I want to play!

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1478475

    BTW you go first or OMM will be used (your expense)


    Please post pictures below.

    You can add my hotmail, chances are that I will not be on it.
     
  2. take a oath

    take a oath Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [trade] my turmpure (or) main for range pure

    Hey i have a low combat pure, has 77 str 50 att 68 range, pm me if interested
     
  3. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    [trade] my turmpure (or) main for range pure

    40 attack, 55 strength, 69 ranged, 40 defence with dragon slayer done
     
< Buying Strength SW Prod 100-170m | 94 Combat Initiate Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site