Adblock breaks this site

[S]elling SSGP $3/b [negotiable]

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by SoulSplitStoner, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulSplitStoner

    SoulSplitStoner Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S]elling SSGP $3/b [negotiable]

    Hello. I have around 50+b on Soul Split that I am looking to sell. Since i am farely new to the forums, I would like to use a Verified Middle Man on Sythe. I will not give out my Soul Split account name until it is time for the transaction. Thanks! Skype: thepersonknownascorey

    Message me on Skype and/or PM me !:laugh:
     
  2. Lets Slay

    Lets Slay Need RS07 Skilling? Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S]elling SSGP $3/b [negotiable]

    Uses the Db, Wouldnt trade with him.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Lets Slay

    Lets Slay Need RS07 Skilling? Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S]elling SSGP $3/b [negotiable]

    for the record,
    [​IMG]
     
< buying ssgp $3/bil | selling telos gp for paypal $$ >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site