❌ Buying / Selling Diablo 2 Runes ❌ | Cheap | Safe | Instant Delivery

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Kugogizo, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 4, 2022 at 3:16 PM
  2. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

Contact Info:

Skype: Mpouri80 (nick: Kugogizo) / Discord: Kugogizo#2810 (Discord Unique ID: 149090192710434816) / Telegram: kugoaccounts (name: Themis)

Warning: Don't pay anyone before you PM me here, it could be an imposter scam!

For Resellers: I'm not a supplier, keep that in mind before you contact me so that we don't waste our time

For Suppliers: I'm only dealing with suppliers on my discord, don't try to contact me elsewhere because I won't answer your message.
    I will only answer here before you deliver the order so that I confirm that I'm the real one.​

Why you should buy from me

I'm an old and experienced vendor & farmer who has 100% positive feedback on several marketplace platforms
    I always strive to offer you a good price and deliver as fast as possible
    My delivery methods are extremely safe, I take a lot of precautions in order to protect your account
    I accept many payment methods including crypto, I also offer a complete step by step guide for those who are new to crypto
    I can speak English and I will answer any question you have
    I offer after-sale support and advice

Security, Warnings, Refund & Delivery Policy (Read Carefully!)

Buying gaming currency or items is against the ToS of a company, therefore these trades sometimes involve risk, the risk chance depends on several factors such as delivery method, farm method, ordered amount, and buying frequency. The security of both your and my suppliers' accounts is my top priority, so I take extreme safety measures in order to reduce this risk as much as possible, these measures include choosing experienced & tested suppliers for delivery, advanced delivery methods, and so on. Despite my safety measures, the risk can't always be reduced to zero so I can't guarantee that you will never get penalized by the company. In the rare event that you get penalized for buying currency or items from me, I don't take responsibility for it therefore I don't issue a refund. My job is to deliver you the goods, the rest is up to you, in the end, it's impossible for me to know what you are doing and if my actions were the ones that led to your punishment, it could be your buying frequency or something else. The only case where I will issue a refund is when the goods were not delivered by the promised ETA. If I delivered the order but you didn't receive it, I won't issue a refund until the dispute is resolved, this will require solid proof from my suppliers such as screenshots or streamed deliveries, this proof will be available for you to see.

My advice to those who are too afraid of getting penalized by the company is don't buy if the loss will be too much for you to handle, don't ask me if I can offer you a completely risk-free transaction, this is not always possible. It's impossible to predict and control everything about what a company is thinking and doing, anyone who says otherwise, is lying to you. If you are too scared of this rare event then don't buy. I can offer some good suggestions that may reduce the severity of a potential loss (in some cases by a lot) but I can't promise that something bad will never happen, if you can't handle it then don't do it, it's that simple.

Price & Payment Method

My minimum order is 15 euros and the rate that I do depends on several factors including the current state of the market, you should contact me for more information,

I accept payment through Crypto, Wise, Bank Transfer, Cashapp(only for crypto transfers), and I also accept Google pay/Credit or Debit cards indirectly through partners(read below), I don't accept Paypal so don't ask me about it. Google Pay is much easier to use than Paypal anyway, no registration or verification is needed assuming you have a google account, you just add a card to it and you are ready. You don't need an android phone either, you can access it through the browser on your PC. I will provide you with everything you need about it.

The process works as follows: I answer all of your questions -> we agree on the amount -> you send me the money -> I deliver you the goods in-game -> I will wait until you receive them and confirm that everything is fine -> you leave me feedback (optional), I will offer further support if it's needed.

For Google Pay / Credit & Debit card payments

I can do these payment methods indirectly through the purchase of Paysafe cards from my partner-shops, they provide me with the wallet to accept such payments and I get the money from each payment in cash cards that you buy from them. You don't need to worry about this detail, I will provide the wallet payment link and you will easily pay with your cards or google pay, you won't have to do more than that, everything else will be taken care of by me, I only mention this for transparency purposes, it won't affect the transaction's smoothness, everything will be fast and easy similar to paying me directly.

For those who are new to Crypto:

If you have never used crypto before, don't worry! It will only take 2-3 mins to register with the platform that I will show you and send the payment, no KYC or identity verification is required if you don't want to waste time with them, some big platforms such as Bybit don't require them, once you make the account you will be immediately ready to send, I will guide you step by step about how to send the payment to my wallet, I also offer guidance about how to send the crypto payment with Cashapp if you prefer that and have an account there. You can see it as an opportunity to learn crypto which is popular these days and may become even more popular in the future. Overall, I highly recommend this payment method.

Contact Info

Discord: Kugogizo#2810 (Discord Unique ID: 149090192710434816)

Telegram: kugoaccounts (name: Themis)

Security Tip: Contact me on this site first in order to avoid potential imposters.

Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can. If you are not getting an answer it means that I sleep or I'm not at home

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 5, 2022 at 3:27 AM
  4. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

5. Unread #3 - Apr 5, 2022 at 3:40 PM
  6. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

7. Unread #4 - Apr 6, 2022 at 4:20 PM
  8. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

9. Unread #5 - Apr 7, 2022 at 3:30 AM
  10. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

11. Unread #6 - Apr 7, 2022 at 10:12 AM
  12. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

13. Unread #7 - Apr 7, 2022 at 4:14 PM
  14. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

15. Unread #8 - Apr 8, 2022 at 7:26 AM
  16. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

17. Unread #9 - Apr 8, 2022 at 3:01 PM
  18. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

19. Unread #10 - Apr 10, 2022 at 3:49 PM
  20. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

21. Unread #11 - Apr 11, 2022 at 2:37 AM
  22. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

23. Unread #12 - Apr 11, 2022 at 8:52 AM
  24. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

25. Unread #13 - Apr 15, 2022 at 12:38 PM
  26. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

< SELLING EU(ns) 10k+ PARAGONS FULL PRIMAL MONK- wd+crus+barb+wiz | Legendary 3x Boost, Hellfire, Cache, Specific Items, Gear, Paragon Leveling, Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site