Adblock breaks this site

Selling account upgrades

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by mdkelly0607, Sep 30, 2011.

  1. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    Hey guys Im selling account upgrades. Now I cant do pbp because Sprint doesnt allow you to call 900 numbers, so it will have to be by Boku. So you would have to give me your acc info and I would log on and do it for you. Now if your trusted with vouches ill go first, if not then we use OMM and you pay fees. Also please dont ask for my number if you not trusted with vouches so you can do it yourself, 1. because i dont want my number floating around and 2. because I would have no record of a successful upgrade, if you are trusted i am trusting you wouldnt scam/give my number out. Ok so that how thatll work, now lets talk about what wont happen.
    1. Your NOT going to come on my thread and flame me for beine a scammer when you know nothing.
    2. I will NOT AT ALL actually log onto the game with your account.
    3. Im NOT going first to you because you have 1000's post on unrelated threads, with no vouches.
    4. The person MM'ing will NOT be your friend, who I cant verify.

    I will send you screenie of confirmation screen after I have completed the upgrade. So there it is, I want RSGP and if you want a membership here you go.

    Update- SELLING UPGRADES FOR 9M A PIECE!!!!


    MSN- [email protected]
     
  2. Get Owned

    Get Owned Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    I'll buy one.

    I have six vouches worth about $750/1.3b
     
  3. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    do you have msn if so post it or pm it and add me
     
  4. Get Owned

    Get Owned Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    I Pm'ed you my MSN
     
  5. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    sold one to get owned waiting for him to make payment

    update- told me to meet him w3 lumby for payment then logged off of msn, going to file a report on him with screenie of confirmation and msn chat
     
  6. Tumsonis

    Tumsonis Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2010
    Posts:
    910
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

  7. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    just messaged you on msn
     
  8. Bitres1

    Bitres1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    i like ad me msn simon,ajax@live
     
  9. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    aerrow108 and bitres1...are you guys willing to go first or get an OMM and pay for fees?
     
  10. dragon_rdc

    dragon_rdc Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2005
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    I'll take one added ur msn
     
  11. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    ok do you have a vouch thread?
     
  12. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  13. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  14. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  15. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling account upgrades

    One bump a day, mdkelly.
     
  16. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  17. Zerkeronrs7

    Zerkeronrs7 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    bought an upgrade for 10m, thanks heaps!
     
  18. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    thanks man great doing business with you still selling for 10m a piece a bunch left!!!!
     
  19. Xtermite

    Xtermite Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2011
    Posts:
    611
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    Bort 2 pins thanks alot very smooth trade
     
  20. mdkelly0607

    mdkelly0607 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling account upgrades

    Thank you....still selling ALOT come and get them lol
     
< Buying Runescape Upgrade 7M - Trusted Only | selling idung pro for 13m!! worth like 25!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site