Adblock breaks this site

Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by GPBuyerAndSeller, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPBuyerAndSeller

    GPBuyerAndSeller Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified

    I know I am new here... so let me go ahead and start...

    I am buying something like 500M RS2 GP... I'm paying PayPal.. My account is Verified & Bank funded.

    I will go first if ;


    You are trusted and agree with PayPal.


    I don't use PA because my account doesn't allow me to use PayPal anymore. I reached my limit.

    MSN : [email protected]
     
  2. Ookazi

    Ookazi Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2012
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified

    I will Sell 20m
     
  3. abecsta8

    abecsta8 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified

    I will sell a lot, please pm me
     
  4. Ookazi

    Ookazi Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2012
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified

    I'll sell more :p but I need to know if your trusted XD
     
< Buying RuneScape Gold 0.60M / PayPal Verified & Bank Funded | BUYINg RSGP PA/PP --500m-- >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site