Adblock breaks this site

Buying 30m GP!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Capes, Feb 17, 2011.

  1. Capes

    Capes Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 30m GP!

    Title says it all. I will be buying all with PAYPAL!
    I will not go first under any circumstance, if you want to work something out add my MSN. and NO i won't use a MM, i will use a OMM but it comes out of your pocket.
    MSN= [email protected]

    I will be buying at 1.2$/M!

    VOUCHES-
    Vouchs!
    1. 1.7m RSGP
    2. 2m RSGP
    3. 1m RSGP
    4. 4.5m RSGP
    5. 4.4m RSGP
    6. 4m RSGP
    7. 2.4m RSGP
    8. 4$ PP
    9. 18m RSGP
    10. 17m RSGP
    11. 17m RSGP
    12. 17m RSGP.. Again
    13. 5m RSGP
    14. 12m RSGP
    15. 15m RSGP
    16. 5m RSGP
    17. 5m RSGP
     
  2. Marque4224

    Marque4224 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 30m GP!

    Hey, I'll sell you the whole 30m.

    We can do in increments such as 3 increments of 10m or 6 increments of 5m using PayPal gift method. If you're interested I'd like you to go first, I may not have many vouches but I am legit and very trustworthy. If you want, we could do even smaller increments you going first, I don't really mind the increment size because I'm very patient and don't mind sacrificing extra time to ensure both of us get a fair trade.

    My msn is [email protected] if you're interested.
     
  3. Capes

    Capes Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 30m GP!

    1) I clearly stated i don't go first.
    2) Don't add me if you don't plan to be online on that MSN.
    3) You copy and paste that message onto every thread you post in about Gp.
     
< Buying RSGP 100m+ *LOOK* | Buying 100m $1.2/m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site