Adblock breaks this site

Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Liam7s, Jul 3, 2011.

  1. Liam7s

    Liam7s Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

    I am selling 9m for around 5-6 dollars. I need the money quick! I go second, if I scam you (which I won't) get me banned.
     
  2. oxodium

    oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3,149
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

    i'll buy for 4 dollars. you will go first though, since you're a newcomer with 0 vouches.
     
  3. Urrn

    Urrn Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

    Ofc we would get you banned but why would you care? Use OMM to him or trusted mm , unless he goes first , that's my tip.
     
  4. flamy

    flamy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

    Sent you a pm
     
  5. EpicGoldShop

    EpicGoldShop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 9m REALLY cheap, need to sell!

    35c/M i'll offer.
     
< Selling 100m via Player auctions .70/m | Buying Rs 1 Months 10m Each!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site