Looking for 1 Defence pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Zora, Apr 27, 2015.

Looking for 1 Defence pure
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 27, 2015 at 7:06 AM
  2. Zora
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2015
    Posts:
    43,529
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    26,380
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1274983400163246080
    Discord Username:
    zorasythe
    Shuppet Starmie Pidgeotto Wurmple Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Pokémon Trainer March Madness Poképedia (2) Nitro Booster (4) Easter 2023 The Glizz Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2025 Valentine's Day 2025
    Halloween 2024 St. Patrick's Day 2025 Christmas 2024 Heidy (2) Staff of the Quarter Winner Lawrence Tons of Damage Summer 2025 Easter 2022 Verified Ironman

    Zora Join the Official Zora Discord server!
    Global Moderator Nick Legendary CDT Leader

    Looking for 1 Defence pure

    Looking for 1 Defence Pure
    Heey, I am looking for a 1 defecse pure with 60 attack and desert treasure done. If it has 2 or 3 defence I might be interested as well. My budget is about max $125.
    I only buy if you are very trusted! I am willing to go first. I can also pay is osrs gp.


    Send me a pm at sythe or skype, or show me something at this thread. :idea:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM
  4. Montemartre
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2015
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Montemartre Active Member
    Banned

    Looking for 1 Defence pure

  5. Unread #3 - Apr 27, 2015 at 3:12 PM
  6. Lowlvlpkrs
    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2015
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Lowlvlpkrs Member

< Selling Ags Pure | Buying rs 07 pure account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site