Buying accounts with RP

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by akopertoni73, Aug 20, 2015.

Buying accounts with RP
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 20, 2015 at 10:28 AM
  2. akopertoni73
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    akopertoni73 Newcomer

    Buying accounts with RP

    I am looking for accounts with rp , more than 10k ,
    I can play via paypal only , let me know the prices
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 20, 2015 at 1:12 PM
  4. Crazy0328
    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Crazy0328 Newcomer

    Buying accounts with RP

    I have multiple accounts with more then 10k legit RP please add me on Skype @ CheapxBoosting
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 23, 2015 at 11:10 AM
  6. akopertoni73
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    akopertoni73 Newcomer

    Buying accounts with RP

    bump for today
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM
  8. Bacterial
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    900
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bacterial I like walking in the rain as you can't see me cry
    Banned

    Buying accounts with RP

    pmed you. tell me ur skype.
     
< Selling $50 Steam Gift Card for 07/RS3 | Buying RP for rs3/07 gp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site