Adblock breaks this site

Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by eXoLite, Oct 29, 2012.

  1. eXoLite

    eXoLite Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    As the title says, I'm looking to buy an RFT Display Name, no accounts, no non-RFT names, I want a name that can be changed over to my account relatively quickly.

    The name doesn't have to be super rare, but I do want it to mean something cool, no 3-letter names, and no meaningless names, I'm prepared to pay up to 25M or $10 for the name.

    When posting, please state the name and the price you want for it, also feel free to drop me a PM =D
     
  2. Eruption

    Eruption Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2012
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    231
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    007_legends
    Italya=Italy
    Neishaa irl girls name
     
  3. Tiny_Net

    Tiny_Net Merchant
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2012
    Posts:
    879
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    Connected- 25M
     
  4. eXoLite

    eXoLite Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    Eruption - Not interested in either of those names, neither are cool or rare.

    Tiny_Net - It's a nice name, but not interested in it unfrotunately, thanks anyway though =D

    Keep the names coming!
     
  5. Bardockz9000

    Bardockz9000 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    I have a huge variety of rare/misc. names in my thread but none are RFT. It's hard to find good names that are already RFT so if you can't find one, check out my thread =P

    I also know of a transfer method that shouldn't take more than 24 hours, confirmed by a friend of mine
     
  6. 'Cupcakes

    'Cupcakes Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    Waitup or Mimics
     
  7. Shopitti

    Shopitti Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2012
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    Evil Chicken for 35M
     
  8. eXoLite

    eXoLite Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cool Display Name [1 Word] [up to 25M]

    Cupcakes -Dont like either of the names im afraid;

    And I wouldnt pay near 35M for Evil Chicken sorry, did state that in the initial post
     
< Selling IRL Name | Buying Rare RFT Name [40m] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site