25$ Unused runescape gift card. 100% working! one time only

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by ddr3579, Jun 5, 2015.

25$ Unused runescape gift card. 100% working! one time only
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2015 at 9:44 PM
  2. ddr3579
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ddr3579 Newcomer

    25$ Unused runescape gift card. 100% working! one time only

    So I got a runescape 25$ gift card for my birthday and want gold because I was recently caught botting and I was Notting for gold. Lol way easier to do this way. I know it is 100% working and in scratched. If you need a picture I can Skype you a picture every easily. Like an idiot I ripped the bottom off the top and the top is at my other house I'm barley at. Anyways it's a one time only thing I'm looking for 80millon in game gold prefereably unbotted gold.we can do a skype call scratch off. Things are negotiable. I however would like the gold first because 25$ is practically nothing in all honesty and 80million gold isn't lol to me atleast.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 6, 2015 at 9:30 AM
  4. High In Denver
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    High In Denver Active Member
    Banned

    25$ Unused runescape gift card. 100% working! one time only

    Id buy it but I'm not going first to you
     
< Buying Quick 50m [PayPal] | Buying RS3 Gold with Paypal Mycash >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site