Adblock breaks this site

Buying hunter account 13$ [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Jokorz, Oct 2, 2010.

  1. Jokorz

    Jokorz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying hunter account 13$ [PAYPAL]

    I am buying a account with a high hunter level for 13$ gift paypal
    The stats and wealth can be anything, it must have members, if it doesn't I wont buy above 10$.
    my msn - [email protected]
     
  2. sheymyster

    sheymyster Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    Buying hunter account 13$ [PAYPAL]

    I can build a decently high hunter level account for your within your price range. $13-(membership fees) leaves you with around $6-$7 to spend on the actual hunter training. What do you consider HIGH hunter lvl? either post on here or just PM me with the details, I'm sure we can work something out.
     
< [Paypal Only] Level 4 pure miner [Rich][30+ vouches] | Buying pures/starter pures 1-13 bucks[PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site