Adblock breaks this site

WTB: F2p pure. 40 attack 80+ range/str 1 def

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by 07user, Jun 28, 2015.

  1. 07user

    07user Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    WTB: F2p pure. 40 attack 80+ range/str 1 def

    looking to buy a f2p pure. Ideally 40 attack 1 def 1 prayer 80+ str/range.me I have a RS3 main I could trade or cash. Here are the stats of the main I would trade. [​IMG]

    http://i59.tinypic.com/24negz6.jpg
     
  2. G_Man190

    G_Man190 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2015
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB: F2p pure. 40 attack 80+ range/str 1 def

    how much cash? pm me
     
  3. KaysHD

    KaysHD Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2013
    Posts:
    1,820
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    354
    In Memory of Jon
    WTB: F2p pure. 40 attack 80+ range/str 1 def

< Buying pure acc 1 def pref | AGS PURE-Fire Cape 90RNG 82STR 43PRAY >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site