Adblock breaks this site

[SELLING] [SC2] DELUXE HEART OF THE SWARM -- Battle.net Account

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by yujee, Feb 17, 2013.

  1. yujee

    yujee Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    [SELLING] [SC2] DELUXE HEART OF THE SWARM -- Battle.net Account

    Hey, I'm looking to sell a battle.net account with
    Sc2 Heart of the Swarm deluxe edition.




    [​IMG]
    Brand new account, has not been played on yet.




    I'll provide you with:
    Recovery question
    EMAIL linked with the account



    Probably looking for around 20-25.
    PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

    Paypal payment will be done with an OMM (UNLESS you're a high trusted member)
    (split fees)

    IF you are interested please post and SEND A PM!

    ToS:
    1. No refunds will be given.
    2. What ever happens to the account after sale is not my responsibility
    3. Paypal payments will be done with an OMM
     
  2. ZeMarshmallow

    ZeMarshmallow Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 22, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] [SC2] DELUXE HEART OF THE SWARM -- Battle.net Account

    I will buy. Add me on skype:
    justin.chen51
     
< Selling Steam acount. Games below. | Buying planetside 2 goods >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site