Adblock breaks this site

[S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by eminem2011, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eminem2011

    eminem2011 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    Hi,

    I'm selling a 30 day membership pin (by SMS) for 2M 07 gp.

    I'm from the UK if that's important.

    Please drop me a PM!

    Thanks.
     
  2. nexhou

    nexhou Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

  3. eminem2011

    eminem2011 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    How the fuck did I scam you? Don't bs..

    [​IMG]

    I'll be getting another pin tomorrow if anyone wants one.
     
  4. nexhou

    nexhou Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    You scammed me by taking my 2m and then blocking me. That's a scam. Also, anyone can google "boku runescape" and use it.

    We'll let the mods decide if you scammed or not.

    Edit : I MAY be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the date on that image you provided says something with 17, but today is 30th.
     
  5. lopeta

    lopeta Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,418
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    I can take it for 1.2Mill. Add me if interested
     
  6. eminem2011

    eminem2011 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    BUMP! got 2 more for sale for 2M each
     
  7. eminem2011

    eminem2011 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    Still got 2 left guys. Drop me a pm if you're interested. Price is stable at 2M.
     
  8. eminem2011

    eminem2011 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 30 days pin for 07gp (SMS)

    Can a mod please close this. I have an official post for this.

    Thanks.
     
  9. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
< Buying SMS pin for 1.6M 07 Gold. | Buying p2p pin for 07 gp >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site