Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Selling Level 37 STR PURE 45 STR 40 ATT (Good start for a ddser/scim)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by n00bg4m3r, Dec 27, 2009.

  1. n00bg4m3r

    n00bg4m3r Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    777
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Level 37 STR PURE 45 STR 40 ATT (Good start for a ddser/scim)

    Rules
    1. Paypal is the only accepted method. Ask for anything else, I'll consider it as spam.

    2. I have 40+ vouches, link to vouches is in my sig. I will not go first to anyone except to those who have more vouches than me.

    3. Don't post unnecessary crap like rating it or w/e, I don't give a shit if you don't like it, or if you think it's crap. I'll consider it as spam.

    4. No shit offers, I want what it's worth or at least close to it.

    5. MM's are a waste of time in my opinion, especially for an account of this value. So I'm not using them.

    6. Don't post if you're not interested in buying, I'll consider it as spam.

    Never been a member.
    Never been banned.
    Never been botted on, completely human trained.
    Includes a rune scimmy to start you off.
    A lot of other shit items not worth mentioning.

    Add my msn: [email protected] if interested.

    POST BEFORE ADDING MY MSN, OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< trading lvl 132 rs maxed main and 48 hr xlb card for pure | Buying NICE acc for 4 mint cakes >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site