Adblock breaks this site

Seling HeadShots and Nukes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by Mr Phlawless, Feb 18, 2010.

  1. Mr Phlawless

    Mr Phlawless Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Mr Phlawless's MW2 Shop​


    I will be selling only Headshots and nukes. Here are my prices:

    1 Nuke - $1.00
    5 Nukes - $2.50
    10 Nukes - $5.00

    100 Heashots - $2.50
    250 Headshots - $5.00
    500 Headshots - $10.00

    In order to purchase from me you will have to fill out this short form.

    GamerTag:
    MSN:
    What you want:

    I will get to you as soon as I can.

    The Process
    This is how I do my Business.

    For 1 nuke - You pay first, then i do the nuke
    For 5 Nukes - I go first with 1 nuke and after every nuke you pay $.50
    For 10 Nukes - I go first with 1 nuke and after every nuke you pay $.50

    For 100 Headshots - You pay me $.50, then i do 20 headshots and repeat
    For 250 Headshots - You pay me $1.00, then i 50 headshots and repeat
    For 500 Headshots - You pay me $2.00, then i do 100 headshots and repeat

    To contact me post here with the form and then contact me on MSN.
    If you add me with posting here you will be ignored.
    ​
     
  2. tennisguy

    tennisguy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    I'll take 250 Headshots.
    GamerTag: TakeawayWhistle
    MSN: [email protected] (don't ask!!)
    Thanks.
     
  3. Mr Phlawless

    Mr Phlawless Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Just got home from school, added you on msn waiting for you to get online
     
  4. Mr Phlawless

    Mr Phlawless Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Just got home from work, just post the form and ill add you to msn
     
  5. Volume

    Volume Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2010
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Hey, I'm a noob,

    How can you boost-nukes when cage-matches only end at 20 kills a game, excuse me for my stupidity.
     
  6. lightzz

    lightzz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2009
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Nope.
     
  7. Mr Phlawless

    Mr Phlawless Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    You do it with a dommy match or tdm or one of the others
     
  8. Mr Phlawless

    Mr Phlawless Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling HeadShots and Nukes

    Waiting for a customer
     
< Great Deal | Buying Mw2 account 7+ days played >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site