Ashur2good's MMing thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ashur2good, Oct 26, 2007.

Ashur2good's MMing thread
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM
  2. ashur2good
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ashur2good Forum Addict
    Banned

    Ashur2good's MMing thread

    Ashur2good's MMing services - FREE!
    ​


    Contents:

    1. About

    2. How it works

    3. Fee

    4. Contact

    5. Thanks



    1. About​

    Well, theres not much to say. I'm a scripter, forums i go to are sythe, SRL, mopar and sometimes fagex. I can be trusted, as i have done MMs before and such and such. I also have many scripts that can be seen in the scripting section here and at SRL. Well, now i feel that i should MM for a while, just so people can trust me that little bit more.

    2. How it works ​


    [NOTE] For now, i'm doing Membership and account trades [NOTE]

    Membership trades​

    The buyer and seller both go into a group chat, preferably on MSN. Then the seller gives me the pin, while in unison, the buyer gives me the cash. I then input the pin on to the account, and if it works, i give the seller the money. I will then need the buyer and seller to quote that i did MM. After that, everyone turns out happy :)

    Account trades ​

    Like membership trades, buyer and seller go into a group chat. I will then ask seller if he has recoveries and such, if he happens to have some, i inform the buyer before proceeding. If the buyer agrees, i then get the other necessary info and we go on. Then i get the account info, like the account name and password and such, while the buyer gives over the money. I then give the account over and the money. I will then need the buyer and seller to quote that i did mm. No tears :)


    3. Fees​


    No fees! Absolutely free!


    4. Contact ​


    E-mail: [email protected]

    Please note that imposter's may try and scam you, if in doubt ask me to pm you here.

    5. Thanks
    ​


    Well, that's all. Hopefully you chose to chose me to MM. :D


    -Ashur
     
< Buying BULK Mills 1.8 - 2 USD Each - Sell To An OFFICIAL MM | ~^~^~BUYING MILL'S~^~^~$2-$3EACH [PayPal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site