Adblock breaks this site

[Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by veeence, Apr 25, 2014.

  1. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    Hi guys,

    Selling this rs07 account. Bought it one month ago from CunnilingusLover (http://www.sythe.org/runescape-2007-accounts/1694921-cunnilingus-2007-sale-post13350762.html). Played a bit on it for a month with the conclusion that rs07 is not for me.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    CunnilingusLover is away for a while now, but I'm sure he is willing to confirm this account information that I will provide you (since I understand you will probably not trust me...). Please note that I'm here to sell an account, not to scam someone. If I deem you trusted I'm willing to go first, otherwise we can use a MM).

    Willing to sell the account for RS3 gold only, 200M is instant buy.

    If interested, please PM me with your offer and skype name.
     
  2. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    bump.
     
  3. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    Bump.
     
  4. quinnyftw1337

    quinnyftw1337 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Posts:
    434
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    looks real what a nerd
     
  5. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    Bump.
     
  6. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    bump.
     
  7. veeence

    veeence Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    bump.
     
  8. Horlj

    Horlj Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling]Barrows pure, 99 str

    MASSIVE Vouch!

    Never met such a nice person in a long, long time on the internet! I went first and he stood by his word and handed everything over, couldn't be more happy with not just the account, but the service that Vince provided me, a top, top guy!
     
< Buying main account cb lvl 100-112 | Selling Rune/Zerker Pure 2007 for EOC/07 GOLD(99WC)--Venge/IceBarrage >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site