Selling an EPIC Staker - 1 Prayer

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Sycophant, Sep 27, 2012.

Selling an EPIC Staker - 1 Prayer
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM
  2. Sycophant
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    439
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    Sycophant Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling an EPIC Staker - 1 Prayer

    Well basically I currently have 2 very good Runescape accounts however I do not have the time needed to use them both to their full potential, so I am selling my staker in an attempt to raise other skills on my main!

    I understand I am not particularly trusted so I am more than willing to talk on the phone/show ID etc. to prove my legitimacy.

    My account is a perfect staker and can take on most mains in the duel arena, who are willing to stake large amounts of cash as they think they will win due to your lower combat. Not only that this account also comes with many untradeable items, such as Vesta's Degraded, Statius Degraded, Chaotic Rapier and Kiteshield, Dragon defender and many more useful items.

    Please post all offers below thanks.

    Here are some pictures documenting the account for you.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
< Selling lv104 DECENT account | buying main 100m to spend >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site