Adblock breaks this site

Free Medium-high Level Training+quest

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fear my names lord, Feb 17, 2008.

  1. fear my names lord

    fear my names lord Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Free Medium-high Level Training+quest

    HI THERE

    Im Training Medium Accounts to High Accounts Any Skills

    I Will Do Level 60-99 levels for (members only because more easier)
    I Will Do Level 40-60 Levels for (members+non member)

    I will do all skills members + non members
    i will do all quest members (only!)


    Training +Quest Form
    --------------
    What is your MSN:
    What stat is to be trained:
    Current Stat level:
    Final Level Wanted:
    When do you want it to be finished by:
    Are you member or not:
    Will you vouch me if im succesful:

    my MSN is [email protected]

    cheers

    Fear Me
     
< Looking for Cape on 125 main | buying lvl 85+ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site