Adblock breaks this site

Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by TheLuckyNub, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. TheLuckyNub

    TheLuckyNub Why,So, Serious? But seriously... why?
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,054
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

    Hey just got unbanned from sythe:p

    Anyway I'm looking into buying a pure or a starter pure, I will not buy from anyone I don't trust, no offence if I don't trust you, better safe than sorry ey,

    Please post me a pic of the stats/quests or link to your selling thread,

    Skype is Billy.Hi
     
  2. Karoshi

    Karoshi Good luck and misfortune are closely tied
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2013
    Posts:
    7,656
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    3,028
    Discord Unique ID:
    409529182654038027
    Discord Username:
    rinnwastaken
    Easter 2017 Le Monkey
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

  3. TheLuckyNub

    TheLuckyNub Why,So, Serious? But seriously... why?
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,054
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

    I don't sorry, and anyway, I don't want a pure that good, takes the fun out of doing it myself, I just hate the startup of it, bores me haha
     
  4. trackstorm

    trackstorm Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  5. Taste Veng12

    Taste Veng12 To seek greatness is the only righteous vengeance.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

    Good luck son ;)
     
  6. Hammers

    Hammers Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2012
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

  7. BaneDad

    BaneDad Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

    I have an account with 50 attack and 75 str right now, still training it but I am willing to part with it, PM me and we can talk more
     
  8. BaneDad

    BaneDad Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

  9. kodiers

    kodiers Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  10. yesimsly

    yesimsly Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a pure/starter pure

< Buying Quested Zerker Pure | Buying Low-Mid level 07 accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site