[Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Laxboss, Dec 6, 2008.

[Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 6, 2008 at 3:29 PM
  2. Laxboss
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Laxboss Member
    Banned

    [Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

    Hey sythe im here to sell my lvl 115 skiller/main. He is lvl 115 combat with pretty good pking stats. He is a very good skiller with almost 1800 total lvl. He has 7 90+ stats along with 86 mining for rune and 83 hunter for dragon imps. He does not have alot of cash on him only 400k and some crystal bows thats why i didnt bother including a bank pick. The acount has 178 qp and rfd done. I am NOT the original owner but have been in possestion of the account for a while and I have checked to make sure all the recovery info is correct. I have every last bit of detail for this account down to the first recovery answers ever used on it. I am looking for paypal only. I will most likely be using a omm for this trade and it will come right out of the payment( i will be using darkgroove for omm). Here are some pictures of the account no

    Login: http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bigoq0.jpg
    Stats: http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=big1mh0.jpg

    My msn is [email protected] if u have any questions add me

    I WILL NEVER GO FIRST SO DONT ASK, YOU ASK YOU GET BLOCKED!
    I am not the original owner of this account as i stated before, if the original owner does recover which is highly unlikely i will do anything in my power to get the account back to you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 6, 2008 at 10:55 PM
  4. mast3r bow
    Referrals:
    0

    mast3r bow Guest

    [Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

  5. Unread #3 - Dec 6, 2008 at 10:57 PM
  6. Doped Fishie
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    414
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Doped Fishie Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

    Learn to read? The seller has requested only PayPal offers.

    OT: Good luck selling, sorry for the spam. ;)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 7, 2008 at 12:54 AM
  8. Ragnorak
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ragnorak Active Member
    Banned

    [Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

    I will start the bidding at 100$ usd i guess :)
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 7, 2008 at 1:00 AM
  10. LuckyDucky
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LuckyDucky Active Member
    Banned

    [Paypal] Selling Amazing lvl 115 skiller(rune miner), 7 90+ stats

    i'll make it $150.
    Not via paypal... So don't worry:)
     
< Selling 63 Def 96 Str! | *buying Level 90+ With <2.5m For Cash* >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site